How Digital Ready is your Care Organisation?
🗓️ Date & Time: Nov 9, 2023, 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM BST
With service users needing more support more often, non-profits are implementing digital solutions that enable them to meet this demand cost-effectively while personalising their approach to every individual to provide the level of service the public now expects.
In times of economic uncertainty, we see an even greater need for non-profits that deliver human services. Organisations often struggle to hire and retain staff alongside the rising costs of goods and decreases in funding.
From putting human connection at the heart of service to digital solutions opening the door to improved efficiencies, organisations better understand that technology is critical to keeping up.
Discover more trends impacting the sector and how the Salesforce solution can empower staff and service users.
James McCoy, Human Services Account Executive at Salesforce
Geraint Thomas, Director at Guided Innovation
Katie Thorne, Project Lead at Digital Social Care
These three speakers have remarkable experience and profound dedication within the care sector.
Key learning outcomes:
- Efficient Data Management: Learn the power of centralised data systems for quick access to comprehensive information, enhancing service quality and efficiency.
- Enhanced First Interaction: Explore digital solutions for a positive and efficient service user engagement, meeting public expectations.
- Time Optimization: Use technology to streamline admin tasks, freeing staff to focus on enhancing service quality.
- Optimised Scheduling: Discover how technology optimises schedules, enhancing service delivery efficiency.
- Flexible Billing Solutions: Implement adaptable billing and payment systems to maintain financial stability.
- Participant Empowerment: Empower participants with technology, fostering a sense of ownership and collaboration.
- Data-Driven Decision-Making: Use data for informed decisions, improving the quality of care provided.
Watch on-demand now by filling out the form below: